It is a lovely society, all of us are living in. In order to have a better travel experience, everyone of us need to contribute our bit!
OliveTrips help you with the standard and well-accepted societal and corporate norms for better traveling experience.
You are free to use your own judgment and take decisions.
Before starting a trip
- Mutually decide specific meeting location, rather than keeping it open
- Be ready before 5-10 minutes at pre-decided location
- Be very clear in financial contributions
- Precise and specific communication to avoid inconvenience and save time
- Keep the safe and comfortable physical distance, specially with opposite gender members
- Play music on speakers, only when other travelers are comfortable with the volume
- Do not make noise and speak loudly
- Keep the vehicle very neat and clean
- Highly recommended not to smoke while travelling
- Use decent language
- Take your best judgment and decision as per the situation
On completion of trip
- Close your respective window glasses before leaving the car
- Express ?thank you? and candid feedback to other members for making these novel trips successful
- Rate other members on website to earn points
- Post your feedback on OliveTrips.com website
Please feel free to contact us on Care@OliveTrips.com to share your experience or feedback.